Many people complain about meetings. The truth is; meetings are crucial within organizations because most jobs require people to coordinate their efforts as an overall team.
7 Tips to Improve the Quality of your Meetings:
- Know when to hold and when not to hold meetings.
- Make sure you have a clearly defined purpose for the meeting.
- Establish a set of meetings norms.
- Always work from a well-prepared agenda.
- Keep good minutes and records.
- Designate clearly defined meeting roles.
- Make sure you utilize good discussion skills.
Knowing how to structure good meetings will keep your team involved and motivated to accomplish your organization’s goals.
What do you think about this? Do you think any of these tips can help you have more engaging meetings? Let us know your thoughts by commenting below.
Want more ThoughtHub content?
Join the 3000+ people who receive our newsletter.
*ThoughtHub is provided by SAGU, a private Christian university offering more than 60 Christ-centered academic programs – associates, bachelor’s and master’s and doctorate degrees in liberal arts and bible and church ministries.