Parents and Families
Welcome to SAGU!
Your student's first year at SAGU will be filled with new experiences and engaging opportunities to learn. As a guardian, we understand that these new and exciting things can be overwhelming. We have provided a few resources for you while on this journey with your student. Click the links below and look around!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-888-YES-SAGU. We are always here to help during this time of transition and new beginnings.
- Undergraduate Degrees & Programs
- Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Grants
- Residential Life
- Scheduling a Visit
- Campus Events & Calendars
- Student Services
- Contact Us
- College-Related Federal Tax Benefits
- Parent Newsletter Sign Up Form - Parents, sign up to receive a monthly Newsletter from SAGU.