Online Records Services Available 

Students who need to obtain an enrollment or degree verification for insurance and/or other purposes may do so through their mySAGU student portal. Simply login to your mySAGU portal at and select the "Academic Records" link under Administrative Services from the menu on the left.

Through this service you may also request an official transcript and check for information regarding past enrollment verifications and loan deferments.



Back to Top