Service Specialist/Office Coordinator
Salary Range: $9.00 - $14.00 Hourly
The purpose of Southwestern Assemblies of God University is to prepare undergraduate and graduate students spiritually, academically, professionally, and cross culturally so as to successfully fill evangelistic, missionary and church ministry roles and to provide quality educational and professional Christian service wherever needed throughout the world.
The Media Service Specialist/Office Coordinator provides clerical support to the Director of Media Services as well as assists with campus audio/visual equipment as needed.
· Assist in processing requisitions and scheduling of audio/visual equipment setup, operation, and maintenance.
· Assist in coordinating student worker schedules.
· Assist in coordinating and maintaining the duplication of all audio/visual products for the University.
· Assist with inventory of all University audio/visual equipment.
Reports to and is accountable to the Director of Media Services
· Knowledge of audio/visual practices, procedures, and equipment
· Knowledge of all facets of the production process.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to operate equipment used in the audio/visual field such as recorders, sound mixers, projectors, and electronic test equipment.
· Ability to exercise basic human relation skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with the campus community
· Willingness to work on a flexible schedule as required
· Ability to protect the privacy of educational records
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Ability to serve guests effectively and efficiently
· Ability to work professionally and courteously with the public, faculty, and staff