Current Distance Education Students
Steps To Select Classes
Login to mySAGU
- Log in to the mySAGU to Student Portal Here. *Note: Be sure the semester selection box is set to the correct semester.
- Review your contact information. If any changes need to made, please make those changes at this time.
- If you are graduating at the end of the semester you are registering for, please complete and submit the online graduation application.
- As you choose the course you would like to take for the next semester, they will be dispayed under Courses Selected
- Select a class by clicking in the "check box" on the left side of the course desired.
- Upon completing your selections, click the "Choose Courses and Continue" button at the top right hand corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the following page, please note any speical notes concerning your selections that need to be noted by your scheduler.
- Your final step of course selection is to confirm and submit your selections.
Course Selection Approval
- At this point, your schedule for approval to your course scheduler. You will receive an email to your SAGU account, confirming that your course selection has been submitted.
- Your scheduler will review your selections and accept or reject each of them based on program, courses required, pre-requisites, and course availability.
- Upon final entrance of your course requests, the scheduler will send an email to your SAGU account indicating the finalized schedule and any changes that may be required. Any further addition of classes must take place directly with the scheduler via email. Do not attempt to add additional classes via the mySAGU Student Portal.
Online Registration & Payment
- The next step in completing registration will be to complete the payments online. Please watch for announcements in the coming weeks for this opportunity.
- If you wish to add or drop classes after online registration, you can do so in the Registrar's Office, located in the Davis building or by contacting your scheduler.
- Be sure to comple course selection as early as possible to have the best chance for registering for the classes you desire.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Students are assigned to schedulers based on their major. Use the list below to see who your scheduler will be.
|STUDENT'S MAJOR||SCHEDULER||SCHEDULER CONTACT|
|All AIM and Crossroads Students||Learning Centersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Church Ministries: Last Names Beginning with A-E||Shelly McMullinemail@example.com|
|Church Ministries: Last Names Beginning with F-K||Landon Orrillfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Church Ministries: Last Names Beginning with L-Ri||Jeff Francisemail@example.com|
|Church Ministries: Last Names Beginning with Ro-T||Amanda Mayesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Church Ministries: Last Names Beginning with U-Z||Nolan Jonesemail@example.com|
|Communication Arts||Amanda Mayesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Education / Undergraduate & Graduate Students|| Naomi Crane |
| email@example.com |
|General Studies||Nolan Jonesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Professional Development||Amanda Mayesemail@example.com|
|Graduate Students - Except for EDU Students|| Mary Beadles |
| firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Students who are graduating||Peggy Jones|| email@example.com |
Course Selection Tips
Here are some tips for you as you make your course selections:
- You must enroll in a math course until the math requirement is completed
- Pre-requisites must be fulfilled first if the desired course requires them
- You must take at least 1 Bible/Theology course per semester until that requirement is completed
- You can only take one Physical Education course per semester
- Students can only take courses one level above their classification (EX:A Freshman could take either Freshman or Sophomore level courses, but not Junior or Senior level)
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 hours to be considered as full-time for financial aid
- Graduate students must enroll in 9 hours to be considered as full-time for financial aid
- Students must enroll in at least 6 hours to qualify for financial aid
- You must enroll in Comp 1 and 2 until those are completed