Join your hosts for an exciting trip through Italy. Your hosts will take you on a biblical, historical, and geographical journey through the land.
You will experience Italy through the viewpoint of land, language, and culture, of both modern and biblical worlds.
- Dates: March 7-16, 2014
- Cost: $3,637
- (Includes round trip from Texas, breakfast, dinner, lodging, deluxe motorcoaches, fuel surcharges, tours and guides.)
- Hosts: Dr. Kermit Bridges, Dr. Larry Hester, and Dr. Garland Owensby
- Informational Brochure (PDF)
- Online Registration with Noseworthy Travel - $300 initial registration
The Italy Experience in 30 Seconds
- October 3, 2013: $300 deposit due
- November 22, 2013: $1,500 and full Travel protection premium due
- January 6, 2014: Final payment of $1,837 due
Arrangements are provided by Noseworthy Travel.
- Friday, March 7
Depart from the U.S.
- Saturday, March 8
Arrive at Rome's Fiumicino International Airport and transfer to our hotel in Montecatini Terme for check-in and dinner.
- Sunday, March 9
Florence - Arno River, Pizza della Signoria, Neptune Fountain, Vecchio Palace, Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, Michelangelo's Unfinished Pieta, Bapistry - Gates of Paradise - Academy, Michelangelo's Finished and Unfinished Work -David.
- Monday, March 10
Leaning Tower of Pisa, San Gimifnano, Siena, Assisi.
- Tuesday, March 11
- Wednesday-Thursday, March 12-13
Rome - Colosseum, Mamertine Prison, Pantheon, Campidoglio, Forum, Circus Maximus, Arch of Titus, Baths of Caracalla, Vatican City, St. Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's Frescoes.
- Friday, March 14
- Saturday, March 15
Rome - Arch of Constatine, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Monti Region, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain.
- Sunday, March 16