About the Learning Centers
The Learning Centers are part of the academic program of Southwestern Assemblies of God University and are open to all students. The Learning Centers educational programs are founded on example and modeling – two of the most powerful tools for change.
The Learning Centers consist of the Math Center, the Writing Center, and the Achievement Center. Services include individual and group tutoring and academic skills development.
Looking for a rewarding on-campus job? Apply to be a student mentor in the Learning Centers.Apply Here
- Appointment Tutoring – free one-to-one tutoring by appointment
- Study Skills Development – non-credit study skills development courses
Blackboard Organization Page
- Current SAGU students can access the Learning Centers Blackboard Page by logging into their Blackboard account and selecting the page from the organizations menu.
- Academic Resources – Online resources
- Workshops – Presentations on key areas for student development
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal anti-discrimination statute that provides comprehensive civil rights protection for persons with disabilities. Among other things, this legislation requires that all students with disabilities be guaranteed a learning environment that provides for reasonable accommodation of their disabilities. If you have a disability requiring an accommodation, please contact:
The Associate Director of the Learning Centers and Academic Accommodations
Phone (972) 825-4753
Fax (903) 468-8148