The Learning Centers consist of the Math Center, the Writing Center, and the Achievement Center. The purpose of the Learning Centers is to provide academic assistance to all students to facilitate their learning experiences. Services may include individual and group tutoring and academic skills development. Appointments are available.
We are located in the fourth wing of the Davis Building and are open daily, including two evenings a week. To see current schedule, please click “Office Hours.”
- Appointment Tutoring – free one-to-one tutoring by appointment
- Study Skills Development – non-credit study skills development courses
Professional Consultation Services
- Learning Styles Testing
- Stress Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Discussion of Learning Difficulties
- Academic Skills Development – Development of vital studies skills such as Time Management, Test-Taking, Note-Taking, etc.
- Resources – Online resources, handouts, and online presentations