Occupational and job market information will help you determine if the career you are considering is best suited for you. It will tell you the nature of the work, the growth or decline in the industry, education or training required and salary ranges. The Career Center has a variety of books and periodicals on the subject including:
- Best Jobs for the 21st Century
- College Majors and Careers
- Guide for Occupational Exploration (GOE)
- Job Choices
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH)
- O*NET Dictionary of Occupational Titles
- What Color Is Your Parachute?