Wellness Center Memberships and Policies
|Dorm Student||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Faculty Student||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
- Family = spouse and dependents only
- Children under the age of 17 have access to pool area, racquetball courts, gym, and indoor track only with parental supervision for the duration of their visit.
- Membership payments will be received by the Cashiers Office, located in the Davis building.
- Cashier's Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:15 am - 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm - 4:30 pm.
- All guest must be in full SAGU dress code upon entering the facility
- No form fitting clothing allowed(spandex, Under Armor, etc)
- Protective eyewear must be worn in racquetball courts at all times
- Towels are not provided, please bring your own towel for both workouts and swimming
- All shirts must be full length, run to the end of the shoulder and cut close under the arm
- Shorts are to be knee length, Women may wear mid-thigh short to work out
- No jeans allowed on any equipment or in the pool at anytime
- All shoes must be closed toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles
- Pajamas are not acceptable
- Men are not allowed to wear earrings
- Girls must wear modest one-piece swimsuits
- Men’s boards shorts must come to mid-thigh
- Shirts are optional; you may not be able to see through the shirt worn