Calvin Carmen, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Union Graduate School
- D.Min., Colgate Rochester Divinity School
- M.Div., Nazarene Theological Seminary
- M.A., Central Bible College
- B.A., Central Bible College
Dr. Carmen holds many licenses, certifications, and memberships among the psychology community and the Christian community. He is a licensed Professional Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of Texas. He is a member of the American Psychological Association and of the Texas State Board of Examiners of Licensed Professional Counselors, Examination Committee. In addition, Dr. Carmen has authored and/or coauthored four textbooks that stress Christian psychology. He is also an Ordained Minister with the Assemblies of God.