Brady Boggs, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Regent University
- MBA in Management, Florida State University
- MS in Physics, Florida State University
- BS in Physics with Highest Honors, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Diploma in Bible and Doctrine, Berean School of the Bible (Assemblies of God)
Dr. Boggs served as an officer in the U.S. Army Ordnance Corps, stationed at the U.S. Army Missile and Munitions Center and School. He attained the rank of Captain. He then worked in research and development on ballistic missile defense systems at Cornell Aeronautical Laboratory. He spent most of his career in various scientific and engineering management positions at a large multinational chemical company. After leaving the chemical industry he served on the pastoral staff of a large Assemblies of God church—primarily responsible for administration and organizational development. Most recently he has served as a full-time faculty member in the Business Administration Department at Emmanuel College (Franklin Springs, GA) and as an adjunct faculty member at SAGU. Dr. Boggs is an ordained Assemblies of God minister.