SMA Apparel Line
General Policies & Requirements - Institutional Aid
SAGU provides many institutional scholarships and grants. The following is important information regarding policies and requirements to receive institutional aid at SAGU.
- Applications are available on each individual scholarship and grant page.
- All institutional scholarships and grants are subject to available funding. It is possible for a student to not receive a scholarship/grant that they would have otherwise been eligible to receive simply because there is no more funding available. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to receive institutional aid.
- Students can generally receive more than one institutional scholarship at a time, though some scholarships cannot be combined. Please see each individual scholarship page for details.
- Students may only receive one institutional grant at a time.
- Institutional aid is capped at 100% off tuition for students living on campus in SAGU housing.
- Institutional aid is capped at 50% off tuition for students living off campus.
- Special program students (Discipleship Ministries, Engage in Missions and Dual Credit) are not eligible to receive any institutional aid other than their program discount.
- The maximum discount for doctoral students is 25% off tuition.
- Students receiving a RA, SMA, Student Congress or Traveling Ministry Group scholarship cannot receive more than 150% off tuition in total institutional aid.