SMA Apparel Line
Counseling Services Offered
SAGU's Counseling Office was established in order to assist the growing needs of students and continues to be a source of valuable counsel to the current student body.
Many services are available to students:
- Students have the opportunity to come in for office visits by appointment, take the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis, and even attend seminars.
- SDE students may receive confidential counseling by phone or e-mail.
- Couples may benefit from quality pre-marital and marital counseling, receive the "Prepare/Enrich" for engaged and married couples, and take any available personality analysis and/or compatibility tests.
- Subjects covered in seminars address issues dealing with dating, marriage, grief, parenting, life-controlling problems, etc.
Counseling Services Include
- Personal/Individual Counseling
- Premarital/Marriage Counseling
- Free Seminars/Training Opportunities
- Weekly Discussion Groups
- Taylor Johnson-Temperament Analysis
Treatment Topics Include
- Career Choices
- Substance Abuse
- Dating/Engaged-Premarital/Marital Issues
- Overcoming Grief/Loss
- Sexuality Issues
- Eating Disorders/Weight-Body Issues
- Anger management
- Conflict Resolution
- And More...