Welcome Week - Undergraduate On Campus
What is New Student Orientation?
New Student Orientation is a required program for all new students. It prepares you for academic success, connects you with other students, staff, and faculty, and assists you with your transition to SAGU.
During New Student Orientation, you will be able to:
- Move into your dorm
- Meet other students who will be sharing this college experience with you
- Learn what is expected of you as a SAGU lion
- Connect with your future SAGU Professors and academic leaders
- Learn about campus resources
- Complete registration for your first semester
- Learn how you can get involved in our campus organizations and ministries.