Top Reasons to Attend SAGU
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE SAGU:
- You believe that God has given you a purpose and you want to do everything within your power to see that purpose fulfilled.
- Purple is your favorite color.
- You desire to be taught by qualified faculty who have a sincere interest in your success.
- You believe hard work has its rewards.
- “Waxahachie” is so much fun to say.
- You long to impact the world.
- You believe faith and reason should reinforce one another.
- Lions are your favorite animals.
- You want to experience college life in a quiet community within driving distance of an exciting metroplex.
- You want a university that addresses every aspect of your life; mental, social, spiritual and physical.
A Caring Community
Leaving your home for college can be stressful. But, the community at SAGU will soon have you feeling like you have found your home away from home. The relationships you form with your roommates and peers will create a network of support and a family of friends that lasts beyond your years at SAGU.
Surrounded by Christian faculty, caring dorm pastors, and Godly leaders, you will find yourself immersed in an environment that emphasizes your spiritual growth. You can make the most of daily chapel services, academic programs from a Christian world-view, and hands-on ministry opportunities.
You can also expand your experience by traveling and exploring the diverse cultures of foreign countries first-hand. Students in recent years have visited countries such as Denmark, Costa Rica, Russia, Trinidad, Italy, England and the Netherlands.
When you attend SAGU, you make an investment toward the rest of your life. Tuition, fees, room and board are competitive with other private, Christian universities. A variety of financial aid options including scholarships, grants and loans are also available, making paying for college simple.
When you take a break from studying, you will find numerous opportunities for entertainment. The ever-changing campus includes an Internet Café, student center, game room, theater, and grill.
Off campus, the Waxahachie community as well as Dallas and Fort Worth offer abundant recreational and entertainment opportunities for you to enjoy.
See It for Yourself
Words cannot adequately convey the sense of community, excitement and accomplishment that accompany an education at SAGU. You should see it for yourself. Visit with the professors, sit in on classes, and meet the students of SAGU by arranging a personal campus visit or visiting SAGU for Campus Days. Call anytime.