Undergraduate Enrollment Application
- Begin or continue step 1 of your application.
- Pay Your Application Fee Online.
- Request your Christian Character Reference online
- Complete your Medical History form online
Complete your Dorm Reservation form and deposit online
The paper application is available in two formats. RTF can be opened in most word processing programs (e.g. Word) if you desire to type your answers. PDF can be opened in Adobe Acrobat if you want to print and write your answers.
- - not required for Distance Education
After your application is submitted
- Click here to pay your application fee.
- Submit your ACT/SAT scores.
- Submit high school transcript with graduation date (unless transferring more than 21 hours of college credit).
- Check your document tracking on your Student Portal for information regarding your application.
Apply today for financial aid. File your FAFSA immediately.