Dual Credit Admissions Process
- Complete Step 1 of the SAGU Admissions process by completing an Application including the student profile and essay. Be sure to indicate that you are applying for SAGU's Dual Credit program.
- Request that a copy of your high school transcript be sent to SAGU's Admissions office. Click here for a transcript request form.
- Submit a Christian Character Reference form.
- Clear the course with your high school accrediting body to have college-level work count as high school credit.
- Register at SAGU to access online course materials.
Dual Credit vs. Early Enrollment
Students enrolling in dual credit programs typically take college or university courses for high school credit. An agreement is established between the college and the high school accrediting body to have college-level work count as high school credit. The course counts toward high school graduation and also counts toward the college degree, thus it is dual credit.
Early Enrollment simply means that high school students, who have completed the equivalency of their junior year, may enroll in university courses. These courses are taken in addition to one's required courses, and count toward a B.A. degree.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).