Distance Education Admissions
Test Drive an Online Course
We use Blackboard for course delivery. All courses are web-based and can be accessed from any computer 24 hours a day.
Online courses allow you to:
- Save assignments to your computer and upload them for grading
- Communicate with Professors
- Complete exams and quizzes online
- Chat with other students and instructors through an online discussion board
- View video lectures
- Download PowerPoint notes for lectures
- Access 24/7 technical support
How Do Online Lectures Work?
We use Tegrity technology to stream synchronized video, audio and PowerPoint visuals for each lecture. Much of the instruction between professors and students takes place through course lectures. The format of each course varies, but all courses have a bulletin board or chat room to foster dialog among students and professors.
Test drive it for yourself by visiting a sample Blackboard course. Input username: sagu and password: lions to see for yourself how user-friendly SAGU's online courses are. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call our toll free number, 1.888.YES.SAGU, to speak directly to your admissions counselor.