Dual Credit Program
Many dual credit programs require that students attend traditional high school or college classes. However, SAGU makes dual credit courses available from home via the internet.
- SAGU utilizes Blackboard, an innovative web-based course delivery application.
- Each course utilizes online video lectures and visual aids, which can also be downloaded.
- Each course is taught by a qualified university professor.
- Communication tools, such as chat and bulletin boards, are provided for students to network with the professor and peers.
- English 1113.40 - Composition & Rhetoric 1
- English 1123.40 - Composition & Rhetoric 2
- English 2273.40 - Introduction to Literature
- Rel 1153.40 - New Testament Literature
- Rel 1163.40 - Old Testament Literature
- Gov 2213.40 - National & State Government