David Pointer, J.D.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University
- LL.M, Judge Advocate General’s School
- M.Div., Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- M.S., Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- M.S., Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University
- B.B.A., University of Oklahoma
Professional Experience: Licensed attorney with the State Bar of Texas since 1982. 22 years experience as a military attorney, military prosecutor and command legal advisor, 6 years experience as a field artillery officer. Culminating career assignment was as the senior military legal advisor for the U.S. Army (Europe). U.S. Army Colonel (Retired). Adjunct Professor at SAGU since 2007.